December 21, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!!!...

As you probably already know...I LOVE clothes.. I mean I seriously love love love them!! When I'm having a bad day I can open my closet and instantly they make me feel better! I need help...I know...  So I have decided to start a blog post called "What I Wore Wednesday"...this will let me share some of my favorite outfits with you!! 

Here is what I wore today!!!


Since it is 4 days until Christmas, I had to break out this super cute Christmas sweater I purchased from Forever 21 for around $20 bucks!!


It's a beautiful burnt orange color and the embroidery on it gives it that perfect vintage touch!


I paired my favorite American Apparel black leggings with the sweater. The leggings usually run around $28 a pair. Every women should own at least 5 pairs of these! They are great!!



I made the bow myself from brown felt I purchased at my local craft store... 24 cents for a sheet of felt and a clip I already had. Very very inexpensive!!



I wore basic black riding boots I purchased from urbanog.com for $28.00...That is a fabulous website for shoes!!



Last but not least... I gave myself a holiday manicure using Sephora by OPI's Leotard nail polish and Forever 21 golden sparkle nail polish.


I think orange is my new fav color!





I wore a pair of tall socks underneath my boots. I love tall socks!!


Outfit total: $76.24

I hope you all enjoyed my outfit!! A special thanks to my great friend Katie for taking the pictures of me!! Stay tuned for more great outfits to come!! I have lots of great ideas in store for the new year!! 

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

xo Emily


Check out Katie's work here!






2 comments: