December 28, 2014

2015 CALENDAR + PLANNER FAVORITES

With 2015 quickly approaching I thought I would share a few of my favorite calendars and planners with you guys. One thing I always invest in at the beginning of the year is a good planner... I seriously use one everyday of my life. And now that I'm a busy mama they are a must! I would be lost without one. Here are my favorites! Is it bad that I secretly wish I had one of each! 

1. The Journey Day - What I love about Minted books is that they can be a planner, journal, or notebook. This one is a friendly little reminder that will put a smile on your face!

2. DIY Bill Calendar - This fun little bill calendar from REDSTARink will keep you up to date on what's do when. I adore this little bill calendar! Such a great invention! 



5. Kraft Paper Monthly Planner - This monthly planner is a super fun size and very reasonably priced! 

6. Stendig Calendar - Hands down my most favorite calendar. I need to order one ASAP before they sell out! 


8. Anthropologie Woodblock Calendar - This is a super fun and unique twist to your average calendar! 


Which calendar is your favorite? Do you use a planner? If so what is your go to one? 

Happy Monday! 

XO!  


No comments:

Post a Comment